§ 1 Fees
(1) The non-binding offer is valid for companies / entrepreneurs (§ 14 BGB) and not for consumers (§ 13 BGB) or final consumers (§ 1 PAngV).
(2) All prices are given gross. VAT are included in the total price. The indicated prices regard extrajudicial, flat-rate legal and attorney fees for a standard case.
(2) Every judicial or other legal activity shall be charge taking into account the regulations dictated by the Law on the Remuneration of Lawyers. Civil matters fees depend on the value of the mandate.
|§ 2 Mandate
(1) The mandate takes place with the acceptance of the mandate of the client by the Law Firm. Orders can be placed via online-form, by e-mail, by telephone, by fax or in written form.
(2) The scope of the mandate is limited by the here presented standard order. A further individual legal advice is not provided. If on the basis of your information should be determined that our fee flat rates do not match with the complexity of your case, you will be informed and we will make you an individual offer.
(3) Insofar as protective rights researches are commissioned, this partial order will be subcontracted to a research company. Researches and monitoring are carried out by the research company respecting their assignment conditions. As far as concerns the results of this researches, please consider that no guarantee can be given in terms of completeness, timeliness and accuracy. Possible collateral risks shall not be excluded. A protective rights application also involves the risk of an objection, a complaint or a request for cancellation filed by third-parties against the requested right.
(4) The Law Firm conducts the mandate in accordance with the standards of proper professional practice to the best of our knowledge and belief. The application will be issued by the Law Firm. Third parties may also be consulted during the processing.
(5) The service offered includes no legal advice regarding other legal matters. If a consultation is required, we will gladly present you our other Law Firm offers.
(6) The client shall cooperate and collaborate with the Law Firm and its attorneys; he/she shall examine the documents issued by our Law Firm, and eventually discuss them with us in the event of disagreements.
(7) Electronic (at distance) communication is available, at risk of the client.
|§ 3 Liability
(1) The attorneys liability in case of possible damages incurred to the mandate, shall be limited to 1 Million EUR for each individual case pursuant to § 51 a I No.2 BRAO.
(2) The attorneys are not liable for potential information provided by third parties, neither for their completeness, correctness or actuality.
|§ 4 Miscellaneous
(1) The transfer of rights without the prior approval of the Law Firm is excluded.
(2) Modifications to these conditions must be made in writing; this also applies for the modification of this provision.
(3) Any legal relation follows exclusively the German Law.
(4) Hanover is the exclusive court of jurisdiction and the place of performance. The Law Firm is free to choose other legal jurisdictions.
(5) These conditions replace any agreement reached before the conclusion of the mandate.
(6) Should one of these purposes be or become incomplete, ineffective or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. In case of ineffectiveness or unenforceability of a provision, an appropriate clause shall apply; this would depend on what the contractual parties already agreed or wanted to agree.
- General Public Procurement Law
- public procurement law
- Public Procurement Law and EU-Procurement Law
- Threshold Value – national or EU-wide Procurement
- Types of Award Procedures in Public Procurement Law
- Exceptions of the awarding obligation
- Public-sector clients
- Public Contract
- General Procurement Law Principles
- Tender Evaluation
- Complaints according to § 160 (3) GWB and review proceedings
- Legal protection above the threshold
- Review Procedures before the Procurement supervisory committee
- Review Procedure before the Procurement Senate of the Higher Regional Court (OLG)
- De facto Awards/Procurement
- Legal Protection under the eu threshold value
- Particular Claims/ Competition Law
- Procurement Strategies
- Electronic Procurement Law
- Award Proceedings under public procurement law
- Invitation to tenders and award documentations
- Negotiation Procedures in public procurement law
- Public Procurement Law Reform
- Procurement Law- Legal Sources
- Contact Form
- Front Page